Jessica Bonin is the Founder and CEO of Lady Bonin’s tea. A company that blends and distributes organic loose leaf teas sourced direct from farms that use farming practices and are community driven. Jess was announced The Top Entrepreneur of 2015 in the Agri-Processing category awarded by the Western Cape Government
and Department of Agriculture,Forestry & Fisheries in South Africa.
Jess turned her passion for tea into a real business. Her story consists of passion, challenges, patience, consistency, a good blend of craziness and success.
In this podcast, we covered:
– Things you don’t know about tea
– How she got started
– Challenges she had to overcome
– Howe she grew the business and found investors
– Lessons she has learned so far
– How she designed a work schedule that works for her as a woman
– Sexism in business
Lady Bonin’s website: http://ladyboninstea.com/
Her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ladyboninstea/